Monday, February 11, 2008

An Awesome Beginning

Heyo! My name is Daniel Thoreson. When I'm on the internet, I usually go by "Thores", and I think I'm going to call myself by that name on this blog as well. Because it is a good internet name and I like it.

Now, since this is a big fancy blog, with toolbars and everything, I'm going to do what every internet guy does and give you an explanation as to why I created this, and what purpose I plan for it to serve.



WITH PICTURES!




I sure am lucky I know Batman in real life!

So that's basically the deal. I want a place where I can talk about all the awesome things I love. Video games, comic books, movies, whatever I'm currently enjoying or looking forward to. And maybe if I'm lucky, I won't be the only one who reads this and I'll be able to share that love with other people. I'm terrible at articulating myself in introductory form, so hopefully you'll get the gist of what you can expect from here as time goes on.

Also, I'm never going to draw pictures for this site again.


Enjoy the awesome things to come!

-Thores

1 comment:

Chief said...

Aww, no pictures? Oh well.